Show us your wizardry with a weeding tool and win money towards equipment and materials at uscutter.com!
Whether your weapon of choice is a hobby knife, tweezers, or dental pick, we want to see your skills. Visit the USCutter forum here to participate!
Here are the rules:
1. Visit this thread at the USCutter forum to post an image of your weeded (not applied) vinyl design on the backer.
2. Use original artwork. Spooky Halloweed-themed designs would be especially in demand.
3. Indicate what type of vinyl you used. Heat Transfer Vinyl and Sign Vinyl may be considered for different awards.
4. Tell us what’s your favorite weeding tool and why.
5. The top 5-10 entries will be selected by USCutter judges on the basis of creativity and inventiveness, difficulty, and visual appeal. USCutter forum users will ultimately be able to vote on the winning entries.
6. Entries will be considered through 10/14.
All right. Start your engines. Happy weeding! Note: USCutter is not responsible for claims of carpal tunnel, real or imagined.
From Articunos to Zapdos, Pikachus to Porygons, Pokemons are taking over the planet and possessing the screen-absorbed pupils of the populace.
Entrepreneurs are cashing in on the craze, too, acting as uber escorts, or making window signs advertising local resident Pokemons.
Don’t miss the boat. Use your Sawgrass dye-sublimation printer and commonly available blanks to make your own shirts, cups, coasters, water bottles, and cellphone cases.
Here is what USCutter Creative Laboratories came up with: what can you create?